Linux drivers for new TI based wireless equipment

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 25 08:30:02 EST 2002

Jamie Lovick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone had a stab at developing drivers for the new TI 22Mbit
> wireless chipset that D-Link and USR are now using ..
>
> Regards
>
> Jamie

I'm hoping that these cards will come with Linux drivers included.
I have done a search on google etc. for "Linux Airplus" and found
several references to the fact that Linux drivers are available/
are included. There is nothing mentioned about them on the "famous"
wireless Howto site. I have one on order, so I'll let you know how
I go when it arrives.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.