Advice on long distance wireless links?

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann at dylanic.de
Fri Sep 20 18:10:52 EST 2002

Hi.

Simon Byrnand wrote:
>>Take one card you know that it is a black cap.
> Back the truck up.
> That could be difficult. None of my cards have the caps anymore. Any other
> ideas ? :)

Take one card, walk as far as you can (with having a connect). Exchange
cards. If you get a much better signal with some cards, those are black
cards, the others are the red ones. If you get no better signal, but no
connect with some of the cards, the ones you get no signal with are the
red ones and the others black.

Easy, isn't it? :)

But you are sure that there are red AND black cards?

Bye, Mike