Error -110 writing Tx descriptor to BAP

Sylvain Goletto (AF) sylvain-af at goletto.net
Thu Sep 5 18:37:03 EST 2002

I posted a message with quite the same PB and config:
Dist: Mandrake 8.2
Kernel: 2.4.18 and 2.4.19
Computer: Dell Latitude C600 (same as Inspiron 4000)
Wlan: MA401
AP: ME102

the orinoco_cs-0.11b is working very well now with kernek 2.4.19 as i can get
good download speed (350k/s) (when i was using 2.4.18 and orinoco_cs 0.9b,
the link was ok but only 11k/s).

But when I try to use the PCI/PLX adapter MA301 on a desktop PC (Dell or
Advantech) with 2.4.19 and orinoco_plx-0.11b a also get a flood of

"eth1: Error -110 writing Tx descriptor to BAP"

the network id working for 5s (few pings) and it stops. iwconfig give nothing
anymore.

I haven't tried 0.12 as it's said not to use it but...