hello! experience with 802.11x and extreme humidity?

Matthew G Brown wireless at brh.co.nz
Mon Oct 14 14:11:16 EST 2002

Not to mention that that 800w is directed directly downward at 10 Degrees
down over the food. Anything that misses is reflected off the side walls
back toward to food. I believe the radiators in a microwave are a constant
point of improvment for better energy generation . I havent seen a 1/4 wave
Dipole change for quite some time in Wireless LAN .

Matthew G Brown
B & R Holdings LTD
DDI: 027 4807731
Email: Matt at Brh.Co.Nz
" Online Data Security & Wireless Internet Wholesale "
http://www.backupserver.co.nz
http://www.brh.co.nz

IMPORTANT  NOTICE:
This e-mail is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it, or by
anyone else is prohibited. Please delete this email if obtained in error and
e-mail confirmation to the sender.