performance question

Marc Cousin cousinmarc at free.fr
Mon Oct 7 15:39:34 EST 2002

Hi ... I posted a while ago about performances problems (3Com air connect
board). Thoses aren't solved.
It seems they aren't linked to orinoco(_plx) drivers, as I get the same
problem with hostap and wlan-ng
But the high cpu usage is still there. I noticed that on the board
documentation that it requires a bus master capable port. But lspci -v says
the board isn't using it. Could these two be linked ?