statment

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Nov 27 19:09:22 EST 2002

Does anyone know how to stop a WLAN signal going more than 500m, and not
crossing property boundaries?

I for the life of me cant think how this can be done.... Without a
faraday shield, and I doubt that this is what the ACA envisaged

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au