Just starting

Felix Tang tangf at eecg.toronto.edu
Tue May 7 05:05:06 EST 2002

Yes, there are. See www.linux-wlan.org. I'm currently using the Linksys
wusb11 v2.5 and it is working. However, I have not gotten wep to work yet.
Others have reported success but none so far (as I can tell) with the USB
version of the driver.

DWL-120 are not supported... there is a sf project but everything I hear
about it indicates that it isn't moving (and it currently does not work).

Felix