Easy question...Compatibility

joelfressa at hotmail.com joelfressa at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:36:36 EST 2002

Good suggestion. Actually, I did just that but here is
the problem;

I was able to get the Melco WLI-PCM-L11G to work
with one exception. It receives packets seemly fine using
TCPDUMP -i eth1 (my wireless card) but when I
transmit, it seems to not work at all or the signal is too
weak! Pings come back 100% loss. I can not figure
it out. Yet in Windows, things are perfect!

WTH?

I was allowed to borrow an Orinoco Silver like another
tech had mentioned and I have some oddball 50mw card
with no name. Hmmm.

Any further suggestions would be gratefully received! =)

Joel