Easy question...Compatibility

Christopher Abiad cabiad at engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 27 23:14:23 EST 2002

For the orinoco_cs driver, which is included with the kernel, I think you
want a Gold or Silver Orinoco card.  Check www.orinoco-wireless (or do a
google if I'm wrong on the address) for information.

I don't know which drivers will be compiled on a stock linux distro, but
the source is with the kernel if you're compiling it yourself.

Good luck,
chris