***Setup of Wireless Network with Aironet 352 Card***

Toby Corkindale tjcorkin at sa.pracom.com.au
Tue Mar 26 16:04:21 EST 2002

Although some things can be answered by people here, I'm sure a lot of your
questions in regards to routing,etc. will be answered by a good read of the
linux network administrators guide. At least have a go at reading info on
the web about general networking theory such as broadcasting, routing,
tunneling, bridging, ipsec, etc.. Once you know what you need to do, it
should be easy to ask questions about how to apply the specifics to wireless
networking, although you may find you've already answered these by then.

Seeya :)

Toby