help with Linksys WMP11?

Jakob jakob at free.fr
Sat Mar 9 22:14:04 EST 2002

Hi,

I bought a Linksys WMP11 which is a PCI network adapter with an antenna (it's
_not_ the Linksys WDT11 PCI bridge in which the corresponding Linksys PCMCIA
card needs to be inserted).

Now, I'd like to use this adapter with OpenBSD 3.0, but the card is not
automatically recognized.  This is what dmesg reports:

unknown vendor 0x1260 product 0x3873 (class network, subclass miscellaneous,
rev 0x01) at pci0 dev 13 function 0 not configured

ifconfig -a reports the other two ethernet adapters, but not this one.

What is there to do?  I am a newbie wrt OpenBSD and wireless, I am grateful
for any help you give.

Thanks,
------
Jakob.