DWL-520

Luke Schapel lschapel at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 22 22:25:36 EST 2002

Jason et al

PCI version is not the issue. Some MOBO's that only support
2.1 supply the 3.3V needed by this card. (Didn't I see an email
from you re this somewhere) Just to confuse things, some 2.2
cards will run off 5V or 3.3V

Standards, don't ya just luv em! :)

Cheers

Luke

PS Actually both scenarios are allowed, just RTFM and
all will be belatedly (in my case) revealed.