802.11b antennas

Simon Byrnand simon at igrin.co.nz
Fri Jun 21 12:16:47 EST 2002

At 12:05 21/06/02 +1000, Tony Langdon wrote:
>> Neither did I, since it's more-or-less on-topic.  That is until I
>> realised the exact same message had been sent to both the wireless
>> list and my personal address.  Now it's spam.
>
>No, it's "reply to all", just like this message.

Sorry, but no.

I received two copies addressed personally to me, (on different days) both
of them had sendmail 'for' headers which imply they were only addressed to
a single address. (Sendmail wont write a 'for <abc at xyz.com>' header if
there are multiple recipients to the same message)

Besides which, I had not been participating in any recent message thread
(except, ironically, one about spam :) so there was no valid message thread
to "reply-all" to that would include my address.

It's spam.

If it was one message posted to the list in general, thats a different matter.

Regards,
Simon