urgent business assistance

momoh abdul abd_momoh at lycos.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 10:12:21 EST 2002

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since you do
ot know me personally. I am ABDUL MOMOH, the son of NDIATA MOMOH,
the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe. He was recently murdered
in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through network
online hence decided to write you.

Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to
deposit the sum of US8.5 million (Eight million, Five Hundred United
States dollars), in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the looming
danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as gemstones to avoid much
demurrage from Security Company. This
amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals
for the farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland.

This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe
introduced a new land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white
farmers and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing
and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the
society. In fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land
reform Act for which my father was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, my family and I fled Zimbabwe
for fear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands
where we are seeking political asylum and more so, have decided
to transfer my father's money to a more reliable foreign account.
Since the law of Netherlands prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker)
to have such amount of money in any bank account or to be involved
in any financial transaction of such magnitude throughout the territorial zone of
Netherlands.

As the first son, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking
a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred
without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have
got. The South African government seems to be playing along with them. I am faced with
the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going
through the same experience in future, both countries have similar political history.

As a businessman, I am seeking for a partner, who I have to entrust my
future and that of my family in his hands. I must let you know that
this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist my family,
and me all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangement with
the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their
affiliate office here in the Netherlands. I have already given directives for the
consignment to be brought from South Africa to The Netherlands. But before then all
modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership of the consignment and
more importantly this money I intend to use for investment.

I have two options for you. Firstly I can give you certain percentage
of the money for for agreeing to assist in this transaction. Or you can go into partnership
with me for the proper profitable investment
in your country. Whichever option you want, feel free to notify
me. I have also mapped out 533744606434f this money for all kinds of expenses
incurred in the process of this transaction. Contact me with this
E-mail while I implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Abdul Momoh.