Orinoco 0.11b and WE14

Jean Tourrilhes jt at bougret.hpl.hp.com
Wed Jun 19 02:39:12 EST 2002

Paul Gonin wrote :
> > 	You kernel source is maybe corrupted, or you did something
> > wrong with it, because the default driver would not try to include
> > this file in standard 2.4.18. Use a clean kernel and then apply both
> > WE patches on my page. Or use 2.4.19-pre6 and only the second patch.
>
> The patch I applied (ori.11b.we14.mos.diff) adds this include (on line 75:
> +#if WIRELESS_EXT > 12
> +#include <net/iw_handler.h>
> +#endif /* WIRELESS_EXT > 12 */

	Yes, and if you look at the other patches on my web page, you
would realise that the patch that upgrade from v12 to v13
(iw_handlers.w13-5.diff) add precisely this file to your kernel. In
theory, there is no way WIRELESS_EXT can be greater than 12 and this
file not present, unless you have a frankeinstein kernel.
	Regards,

	Jean