Orinoco 0.11b and WE14

Jean Tourrilhes jt at bougret.hpl.hp.com
Tue Jun 18 10:53:50 EST 2002

Paul Gonin wrote :
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile the orinoco 11b driver afetr having applied the
> patch for the support of the wireless extension 14 API
[...]
> orinoco.c:343: net/iw_handler.h: No such file or directory

	You kernel source is maybe corrupted, or you did something
wrong with it, because the default driver would not try to include
this file in standard 2.4.18. Use a clean kernel and then apply both
WE patches on my page. Or use 2.4.19-pre6 and only the second patch.
	Note : there is also the possibility that your cross compile
environment got confused in term of kernel header paths. Are you
compiling the driver from within the kernel or externally ?
	Regards,

	Jean