Newbie...

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Jun 16 17:01:50 EST 2002

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 04:50:06PM +1000, Steven H wrote:

> Hey guys, I have a friend about 350m down the road. Looking down through
> the window now, I could probably get line of site if i hacked down some
> peoples gum trees. What are the chances that at that short(?) distance we
> could get the signal through?

Just tree shouldn't be an issue. I've made a link where you couldn't see
anything due to the trees and except the signal getting a bit shitty when it
rain, it shouldn't be an issue.

> Also, do all orinoccos have the external antenna plug?

At least some do, don't know about all.
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <kleptog at svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/