Orinoco FW version

Joseph R. Skoler joseph at compuhelp.com
Wed Jun 12 23:33:52 EST 2002

w/out is a standard abbreviation for without.

My system does not work.

I have been told that using the pcmcia-cs package requires recompiling the kernel w/out the built in pcmcia support.  I don't know why, or how to recompile the kernel, so I'm stuck.

Joseph R. Skoler
joseph at compuhelp.com
CompuHelp Technologies, Inc.
Computer Consulting, Network Solutions, Integration, Support
11 Lispenard Street   New York, NY  10013  212-995-2955
http://www.compuhelp.com