Goodmorning

MR.EZRA. ezrako at maktoob.com
Sat Jun 1 22:10:06 EST 2002

Dear Sir,
I MR. EZRA KOFFI have decided to bestow this trust on you.During our
investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a
very huge sum of money belonging
to a deceased person who died on november 1997 in a plane crash and
the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any
claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation
before our discovery to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret within myself and
partners to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and
successful. During the time of execution. The said amount was
US$10M(Ten million united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information
through the business directory at chamber of commerce and Industry
here in Lome- Togo where I was seaching for a good relaible contact
to do the business with.I was elated the time I saw your address
to propose the business to you.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as
the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval
and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place
and directives
and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate
your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self
to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position
in this country as a civil servant,we are not allowed to operate a
foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side
during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.
This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or
fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of
trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he
will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it
may be after due verification and larification by the correspondent
branch of the bank,where the whole money will be remitted from to
your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk
free. The sharing rate of this money will be discussed later upon
your favourable response showing your zealous determination to assist
us but the first priority is your total acceptance and commitment to
assist.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in
service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal
with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank
until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down
to your country for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further
investment,either in your country or any country you advice us to
invest in.All other necessary information will be sent to you when I
hear from you.

Best Regard,
MR. EZRA KOFFI.