full-duplex 802.11?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Jul 17 17:10:29 EST 2002

Using a circulator might help, but it would be best to do something
better. The circulator will give something like 40 dB seperation.

My suggestion would be

	* Two Antennas
	* Forward link vertically polarised
	* Reverse Link Horizontally polarised.
	* As much seperation as possible between antennas at each end.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au