kernel: eth1: Null event in orinoco_interrupt!

Brett Lymn blymn at baesystems.com.au
Tue Jul 16 21:39:26 EST 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 04:29:52AM -0700, Lakatos József wrote:

> Is there anybody here who could make this card with TI (I think 1410, can't
> look up now.) chip work under linux. I got one and I want to use it with
> orinoco silver.

Not under linux but if you really want to getting it working then
maybe looking at NetBSD (http://www.netbsd.org/) would help you out,
the cardbus driver looks to have support for the TI chip you have
(plus lots more).  I cannot say for sure it will work, I have a ricoh
based pci->cbb bridge in my NetBSD machine, it works fine with my
Toshiba gold wavelans (rebadged lucent cards) after I did a small hack
to the cardbus support.

--
Brett Lymn