Augmenting AP software

Prasad Venkata Boddupalli bprasad at CS.Arizona.EDU
Sat Jan 26 10:04:34 EST 2002

Hi,
    I believe that orinoco AP's come with factory-installed
operating software burned in to the FlashROM. However, we would like to be
able to implement a protocol in which AP's will be able to communicate
with each other. Is there any embedded OS (with TCP/IP stack) for these
AP's. We should also be able to run our application (say a daemon that
implements the protocol) on top of this OS. Can someone please give me
hints in that direction ?

thanks,
Prasad Boddupalli