Antenna cables

Mike Kershaw dragorn at mail.nerv-un.net
Tue Jan 8 16:48:08 EST 2002

I'm looking to dabble with building some antennas and was wondering what people
reccomend as far as feed lines are concerned -- I'm looking to build something
like a pringles can yagi to hook up to a Cisco 350 card.  I've seen MMCX->N
adapters, but they're all much more than I'd want to pay.  What types of cable
(LMR?  RG coax?  What sizes?) are appropriate?  I don't mind making my own
cables, I just don't know which I should be aiming for.

Thanks for any advice,

-m

--
I could wake up tomorrow a pinworm, a cuttlefish, or a row of
pretty dead blackbirds hanging by their claws from a