Hi all

Diego Rin Martín diego at metropoli2000.com
Fri Jan 4 00:08:19 EST 2002

Hello *

Here inetd from Spain, regards for all, happy new year and merry xmas.

This is my first post to this list, in the description said that this is
an australian wireless list, but is the only list about wireless that
I found, so if you don´t mind I´ll stay and participate here.

I´m starting a project with a few friends, we are going to wardrive
the whole metropolitan area of Madrid looking for wireless networks and
after that make a Madrid wireless map and a summary of wireless network
security. A project in the way of WLAN Survey dis project by Shipley.

I have a Compaq WL110 card and an omnidirectional antenna form Compaq
too,
after reading a bit I´m very confused about the card, my linux and
windoze
boxes detects the card as orinoco card, but read in any paper that
Compaq
cards are Prism2 clones, please, can you say me what kind of card is the
Compaq WL110? that this card can be used with Airsnort and wepcrack?.

For the win32 platform I´m using Network Stumbler, but I don´t know if
there
is any similar proggie for Linux/Unix/BSD platforms.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my poor english.

Regards from Spain.
inetd.