(no subject)

Prune prune at lecentre.net
Thu Jan 3 19:22:43 EST 2002

Hi,

The linksys pci to pcmcia bridge only work with linksys pcmcia wavelan
cards.
I tried it with lucent gold and silver cards, without success.
I'm pretty sure it's just a connexion to do/remove to remove the
lock.... but don't know how at this time.

If someone have a linksys card to sell or want to buy a pci bridge in
france....

Cheers,

Prune