Really cheap/weak hardware to drive a PCMCIA NIC?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Feb 26 06:24:22 EST 2002

If you need 802.11, I would have a look at the COMPACT FLASH 802.11
modems. They should be very simple to interface to an IDE interface
which is very simple to work with an IDE interface.

If it does not need to be 802.11 there are other technologies... Still
running spread spectrum. Circuit Cellar (www.circuitcellar.com) runs
articles on them all the time. Feel free to contact me directly for more
details

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
Darryl at radio-active.net.au | www.radio-active.net.au