wireless_tools >= 20 and kernel 2.0.x

Adam Smith moc_leader at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 23 23:05:10 EST 2002

Does that mean that tools >= 20 are not tested anymore on kernel 2.0.x, or
that there are known problems that can unpredictably show up under certain
circumstances?
I think there would be problems with librarys and whatnot
if you can i would see to upgrade to 2.2.20

Adam Smith
{MoC}Angel_Fire
iPrimus and MoC forever
http://www.clanmoc2001.cjb.net