[OT] Parts suppliers?

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 18 16:26:13 EST 2002

Where do people source their parts from? I am in need of some (few) female SMA
connectors, and would like advice on places to seek out (or avoid). Local to
Canberra would be really nice, but anywhere in Oz is probably OK.
In addition to basic parts, I'd also be interested to know of RF-cognisant PCB
manufacturing places [ideally, can do boards with component, internal power,
internal ground and "solder" layers; and know enough not to change the board
material without asking first]
This is perhaps a little OT, so feel free to mail me off-list, and I'll
summarise if there is any interest.

Brad