Problem with Gold card

mwbogus at yahoo.com mwbogus at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 16:34:05 EST 2002

Unfortunately, I've already moved up to the 7.4 kernel and orinoco_cs. I
still get the same problem. Although now, I only have to execute the
iwconfig eth2 enc "s:xx..." command to get the card to continue working with
the other cards on the network. Unfortunately for me, this card is the
gateway for all the other cards.

Matthew