Canberra Wireless LAN - Belconnen/Gungahlin

Geoff Smith geoffco at dingoblue.net.au
Tue Feb 5 15:39:20 EST 2002

Hi all,

My friend and I are interested in hooking up the the Canberra wireless LAN. I
live in Nicholls and he lives in Giralang, and there seem to be 2 hills
blocking a line of sight connection between the two houses. Is it likely that
we would be able to get a connection between our houses?
We have been trying to find out as much as we can online, but a lot of it is
over our heads. Is there a wireless FAQ that would explain most of the
basics?
Is there anyone going to CLUG this month who would be able to tell us what we
need to get going?

Thanks in advance,

Geoff