Problem in shut down and fast power on!

Nicola76 nicola76 at inwind.it
Sat Aug 24 20:40:11 EST 2002

i have written an hcf-light based driver for Intel SA1100, it work fine and i can connect with AP or client card. My problem is that:
WHEN I POWER DOWN THE MICROCONTROLLER BOARD (AND ORINOCO) AND I DELAY TOO FEW SECOND, AT POWER ON THE ORINOCO START UP NORMALLY BUT CAN'T SEND PACKET. NO ERROR BUT SIMPLY I RECEIVE PACKET BUT PHISICALLY WHAT I TRASMITT DON'T GO OUT!! IF I DELAY MORE SECOND ALL WORK FINE!! I THINK IS A PROBLEM OF INITIALIZE OF THE ORINOCO BUT I TRIED TO REINITILIZE CARD AND I TRY WITH MORE THAN ONE RESET,  BUT THIS DON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM. I LOOK UNDER A LAPTOP WITH WIN2000: THE CARD CAN BE CORRECTLY INITIALIZED BY THE DRIVER AFTER VERY FEW SECOND, AFTER THE ORINOCO IS GET OUT WITHOUT TELL TO OPERATING SYSTEM.
Please if anyone have useful information email me! Best regards,

Nicola morelli
nicola76 at inwind.it