setting the bit rate

Phil Schlesinger linx4prs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 10:01:47 EST 2002

I am using almost that exact configuration successfully, with David's change:

Lucent orinoco gold card firmware v7.28, RedHat 7.3. Linux 2.4.18-5,
orinoco_cs-0.11b with the Snax patch, but the orinoco firmware DID NOT WORK
with this setup! I downgraded from v7.28 to v6.06 and everything worked fine.