D-Link AirPlus (22MB) on special! Aug 1 -> Sep 30!

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Aug 1 09:55:26 EST 2002

Hello Tony,

TL> Guess we've got to make them realise that Linux support means more $$$ in
TL> their pockets, and keep pushing that point.

well the guy I've been dealing with directly at DLink is

Michael_Florence at dlink.com.au

if everyone that even thinks they'd like to buy some of their gear
emails him and actually puts it in terms of...

I would have liked to have bought your product and used it however
it's no good to me because of lack of linux/bsd/mac/whatever
support...

maybe we will get action out of them...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...