D-Link AirPlus (22MB) on special! Aug 1 -> Sep 30!

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Aug 1 09:40:10 EST 2002

Hello Jean,

and I keep hassling DLink about it too... they are pushing these
products to wireless groups who want to do more with them then
winblows and well yea we will continue not to buy them no matter what
the price because they are useless to us...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...