Wireless across building

Brad Hards bhards at bigpond.net.au
Fri Apr 19 08:49:12 EST 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:36, Darryl Smith wrote:
> Note that there is support for the DWL under Linux. The support is
> Alpha, but it is there. You can find a project on Sourceforge... To find
> it you need to search by the IC in the unit by At???? From memory.
Perhaps you meant http://at76c503a.sf.net?
I can pretty much assure you that it doesn't work :) The worthless project
admin hasn't made the kernel part work yet...

There is meant to be some binary-only drivers from Atmel, but the pre-release
ones that I saw were pretty dead. I don't know of anyone who is distributing
them at this stage.

Brad