Compaq WL-210 chipset?

Jan Hurst janh at brightwatergroup.com
Tue Sep 11 14:28:51 EST 2001

Hi,

The WL210 is simple a PCI adapter with a WL110 inside.

I've got a couple WL110's sitting on my desk right now. They look like
something licensed from Lucent, but I don't know enough about the
chipsets etc to tell u much more than that.

One of the Win2k or WinXP drivers I was testing told me what the chipset
was but I can't find it right now :( I'll send a note thru if I see it.

-jan

http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/Linux.Wireless.driv
ers.html#Prism2

"on the other hand, the WL 110, WL 210 and WL 215 are Orinoco cards)"

cheers, Iain.
--
public key available at http://www.minihub.org/~iain/iain.asc