help with D-Link DWL-650: a physical manifestation of pure evil

Alex Deucher agd5f at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 10:01:57 EST 2001

Thanks for all your help!!! It now works fine, on the
portege anyway.  I get the Tx error on insertion in my
libretto.  it tried excluding the initial irq that it
was assigned, but that didn't help. perhaps you need a
cardbus enabled controller...? I guess I'll have to
investigate that one further.  Any thoughts?

Alex