South of Adelaide wireless network

Anthony Symons ant at sa.pracom.com.au
Mon Sep 10 16:41:46 EST 2001

I live South of Adelaide, in Panorama, and therefor have some elevation
and would probably be able to get connectivity with anyone south of the
CBD, and before the hills. Does a wireless network exist in this area?
Is anyone in this area interested in setting one up? If I was to run an
FTP 24/7 on it full of cool stuff, would anyone use it and contribute?
;)

Cheers,
Ant
--
Systems Administrator
Pracom Ltd.
anthony.symons at sa.pracom.com.au

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or
using any of the above contact details.