Jobs in Canberra

Anthony Davies mage666 at dingoblue.net.au
Fri Sep 7 17:38:50 EST 2001

Hi Guys,

I don't know if this appropriate, so please don't flame me if it
isn't...

I am currently in Newcastle going to the uni here, but will be moving to
Canberra Somewhere between early December and late January. I am heavily
into Linux, I am using an LFS system (www.linuxfromscratch.com) modified
by myself. What I am curious about is are there many positions available
in Canberra for people with Linux knowledge? If so, what sort of skills
are being asked for?

I am also very interested in the Wireless Network some of you guys are
involved in. What suburbs are currently covered by this Wireless
Network, and though the card to get involved is $150 I cant find any
prices on the antenna needed whether it be a commercial one or a home
made.

Many regards,
Anthony Davies

PS Hoping to see you at a CLUG meeting sometime next year