Orinoco - networking hangs on large transfers ( socket driver timing ? )

dids richard at server.diddyland.top
Tue Oct 30 00:44:52 EST 2001

Reading the pcmcia-howto, i noticed a line saying that if you get hangs on
large file transfers, to check out the  socket driver timing parameters.

The card is a i82365 compatible ( wavelan/lucent ), and I've looked at the
man for this, but can't seem to see anything that might help.

What parameter should i be adjusting. anyone ?

thanks
dids