Chaining wireless equipment

Joel Williams joel at tristesse.org
Wed Oct 17 22:28:44 EST 2001

Hi all,
The three wireless links are all on separate non-overlapping channels, the
wireless devices, which all have one wireless card per device, are separated
by at least fifteen metres and the polarisation of the antennae are not
necessarily the same :) As Robert and some others suggested, the Turbocell
polling setting may require fiddling with. Also since part of the speed
degredation was noticed over two links that were not Turbocell ones, I'll
fiddle with the window settings that Brett described. Has anyone managed to
do this with Linux? I noticed that I can set a window setting per route
using 'ip', but that seems a bit messy to do in conjunction with OSPF.

Thanks everyone!
Joel