Chaining wireless equipment

Robert Farrar robert at concepts.mtx.net
Wed Oct 17 17:39:39 EST 2001

Hello Joel,

I have some experience with using TURBOCELL in the situation that you are
describing, What you need to do is set the base access point to non polling
mode, by the sound of your problem you have that option set to poll and the
unit is distributing the bandwidth around to all users rather than direct
all available bandwidth to the user that makes a heavy request for data at
that exact time.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Robert Farrar