Wireless in Adelaide?

Benjamin Close cisbjc at cs.unisa.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 10:09:43 EST 2001

Hi All,
	I've found a little spare time and are interested in joining any
wireless networks which might be existing in Adelaide, Australia. So
what's around? air.net.au mentions that something might be going on but
gives no details. If nothing exists, I'm very tempted to see what I can
setup.

Cheers,
	Benjamin
--
3D Research Associate                            +61 8 8302 3669
School of Computer and Information Science       Room D1-07, Levels