Using a Netgear MA301

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Oct 8 00:38:22 EST 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 11:53:29PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Well, according to a question on a freebsd list, it's got a PLX 9052 like
> many of these wireless bridges. They just needed to add the PCI ID pairs to
> their driver. It's if_wi.c if it matters.

Replying to myself. Someone seems to know how these things work
(http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/dev/linux-wlan/2001-q1/0026.html)
and it's just some simple I/O remapping as far as I can tell.

I think it's time to go buy that new linux device drivers book. I hope it
covers the pcmcia and pci subsystems because it's changed alot since last
time I looked at it...

Sleep time...
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>