PCI IDs for wireless cards

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Sun Oct 7 10:45:06 EST 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 02:44:58AM +1000, David Gibson wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 07:51:56PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > According to man 5 pcmcia, each pcmcia card has a pair of PCI ids, like
> > normal pci cards.
> >
> > Anyone know how to find these numbers?
>
> cardctl ident

Socket 1:
  product info: "NETGEAR MA401 Wireless PC", "Card", "Version 01.00", ""
  manfid: 0x0156, 0x0002
  function: 6 (network)

manfid == PCI ids?

OK, I was just misunderstanding the man page then. I thought it implied that
they had an ID you could look up in pci.ids.

Whoops,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/