Wireless extension error

Gregor Ibic gregor.ibic at intelicom.si
Fri Nov 23 18:59:24 EST 2001

I tried to recompile, but I get a bunch of errors with header mismatch
probably.
I copied the header to /src/include like the docs said, but no difference in
compiling.
I checked the header of the (wireless.h) kernel and it state that it is a
version 12 .

Also tried to compile 23 beta and 21 and 20, always the same.

also installed a precompiled version of 22 but it is the same error that I
get from
iwconfig. If I downgrade to precompiled 20 I get a core dump.

So, any clues?

Regards,
Gregor

Intelicom d.o.o.