non carbus Prism II cards

Anthony Symons ant at sa.pracom.com.au
Mon Nov 19 12:16:03 EST 2001

I dont know this for sure, but from looking at a scan of a dlink
wireless prism2 card, it was basically just the prism 2 chip, so I guess
the bus (pcmcia or whatever) is on the prism II chipset and this is why
they are all the same.

Ant

--
Systems Administrator
Pracom Ltd.
anthony.symons at sa.pracom.com.au

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or
using any of the above contact details.