non carbus Prism II cards

Justin Cormack jpc1 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Sat Nov 17 02:52:43 EST 2001

Maybe they are 32 bit pcmcia then.

On the insertion end the Compaq ones have on the right hand side (when face up)
a large notch, while old wavelan cards have a small notch (the same size
as the 2 on the left hand side).

And this wont fit in my slot.

You are right its not cardbus, cos it goes in the Ipaq (though it is true
a hacked out parts of the pcmcia adaptor in that).

Justin