Install question

JonesMB jonesmb at arthem.com
Tue Nov 13 05:39:10 EST 2001

Jean,

can you explain this some more or point me to a place where I can get more
on this. I get the same error on my two systems.  Both are running in
ad-hoc mode with the orinoco_cs 0.07 driver.  one has kernel 2.4.7 and
pcmcia 3.1.23.  the other has kernel 2.4.10 (I think) and pcmcia 3.1.29.  I
have access to one of them right now and it says the orinoco_cs driver is
on irq 9.  are you saying that by excluding irq 9 so it uses another
interrupt I will be cured of the "NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth2: transmit timed
out" problem?

thanks
jmb