Netgear MA301 and IRQs

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at svana.org
Mon Nov 12 22:12:01 EST 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 12:04:23PM +0100, Bjoern Giesler wrote:
> I'll try to put that in this afternoon, when I get home. I have to warn
> you, though, that I have next to no clue about kernel programming, so I'm
> flying blind. Well, anyway. ;-)

Well, actually, i made a few typos in that code. I don't really know
much about it either. It didn't seem to help much here. It broke other stuff
:(. At least, assuming it's not just the testing version that broke it.

> PS This PLX thing, is this a generic PCMCIA-to-something bridge? I.e.
> could you make it talk to a PCMCIA IDE controller, or is it specialized
> for WLAN?

I don't know, it looks pretty generalised. although it only provides a
single I/O and a single memory address space, which may restrict its usage.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/